Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Peter Lesedi Scam

Dear Friend,

How is life with you and family? I hope all is well? Before I write further,I will like to introduce myself to you. My names are Peter Lesedi, I am a South African citizen, and my father was one of the foreign political enemies of President Robert Mugabe before he was finally eliminated by Mugabe .Before the death of my father, he used my name to deposit some amount of money amounting to the tune of ($15 million) in Amalgamated Bank.

Last week, I came into Ghana to seek political asylum in the refugee camp. And this morning I had a phone conversation with the wire transfer manager of the Bank, and they assured me that it will only take them 48 working-hours to transfer the fund through a telegraphic wire-banking system and 24 hours application for hand delivery since the fund is legitimately mine.

All I want is for you to please help me. I am only 19yrs old and nobody to run to for help and advice. The Bank Manager told me that my father left specific instruction that the funds should not be released to me freely until I am 25 years or until I produce a foreign partner who lives abroad. So that I will be invited to continue my studies and invest the money.

I promise you that once the fund gets into your account, take out 45% and help me invest the balance 55%, then please help me also to get me traveling documents e.g. Visa and ticket to meet you up once the fund are in your account because I can not go back to my country.

Please kindly send me your full names contact address occupation and direct phone numbers so that I can give you all the information.

Peter Lesedi
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet