Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Suzanne Mikhail Khodorkovsky Scam

My Dear ,

I am Mrs Suzanne Mikhail Khodorkovsky, representing Mr. Mikhail khodorkovsky my husband, the former Chairman of Yukos Oil Corporation here in Russia. M.K would like to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds over US$ 15.9 million. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via bank Menatep, St. Petersburg through their affiliate office in London and this is legitimate transaction. You will be paid 10% for your management fee. If you are interested, please write back and I will provide further instructions. Keep this confidential. Finally, please note that this must be concluded with in 21 working days. I wait for your very urgent reply.

Regards,
Mrs Suzanne Mikhail Khodorkovsky
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet