Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Nina Wang Kung Scam

I have already sent you this same letter one month ago, but I am not sure if it did get to you since I have not heard from you, hence I am constrained to reach you through the internet which has been abused over the years. My name is Tony Chan Chun Chuen, a friend and close confidant to late Nina Wang Kung who passed away on the 3rd of April 2007. I seek your sincere partnership is required to enable me transfer some funds $12 Million United States Dollars to your account for both of us. This funds belongs to late Nina Wang Kung. The funds has been lying dormant in an account in my bank. I am open for negotiation in terms of your percentage so far you put in your utmost attention and sincerity due to the nature of this transaction. You are assured of all documents to back you up. Please respond to me via email for more details. My personal email is talkwittonychandaily01@live.com.

Regards,
Tony Chan Chun Chuen
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet