Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Jason Campbell Scam


Good Day From Iraq

I am Sgt Jason Campbell an American Combat Soldier the last group of 6,000, 00 combatant left behind in Iraq for advisory and assistance to Iraq Forces after the handing over to Iraq Peace Keeping Force. During my services, I was  been able to secure $20 million US Dollars which  already deposited with a Diplomatic Company for security and safety purpose,

I want to hand over this funds to a trust worth person that we help me keep it till I am back from the camp in  Baghdad Iraq in Dec 2012, Since our final troops is leaving Iraq 2012. If you are interested in this offer kindly contact me via my private email:jasoncampbell720@yahoo.com.hk.

After we have summated the remaining part. Please kindly keep this transaction confidential because I am still serving in the military camp in Baghdad, Iraq.

Sgt Jason Campbell
Email:jasoncampbell720@yahoo.com.hk
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet