Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Racheal Sankoh Scam

Dear,

How are you today I hope all is well with you and your family? I do not know why you keep silent to my mail you would have listen to hear from me. To know why I am contacting you the purpose. Do it is really that you dont know me but i need your help. Well i am the wife of late Foday Sankoh from Sierra Leone,

I really needed your help to move this money and gold save by my late husband to your care if your dont mind. I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you. And I want you to know that I and my three children are here for this purpose, my late husband work with the Gold and Diamond Coporation in my country Sierra Leone.

Do to the political crisis that is going on hear now which no body knows what is going to happened that is why i am contacts your for an urgent needed from you please. e-mail me in this mail box (sankohracheal@yahoo.co.kr)

Thanks. I wait to hear from you,

Mrs Racheal Sankoh
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet