Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

MayBank Malaysia Scam

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Andy Chang, I trained and work as an external auditor for the MayBank Malaysia. I have taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavors because a late investor who bears the same last name with you has left monies totaling a little over $10 million United States Dollars with our bank for the past eight years and no next of kin has come forward all these years.

Banking regulation legislation in Malaysia demand that I notify the fiscal authorities after a statutory time period of eight years when dormant accounts of this type are called in by the monetary regulatory bodies. The above set of facts underscores my reason of writing. I am of the settled conviction that using my insider leverage, working with you, since you have the same last name with the late investor, we can secure the funds in the account for us instead of allowing it pass as unclaimed funds into the coffers of the Government of Malaysia. This exactly is why I crave your participation and cooperation.

I have seized all relevant information legal and banking that will facilitate our putting you forward as the claimant or beneficiary of the funds and ultimately transfer the money to any account nominated by you. Be assured that I and my colleagues are on top of the situation all the time and there will be no risk. Needless to say, uttermost confidentiality is of vital importance if we are to successfully reap the immense benefits of this transaction. I have intentionally left out the final details for now until I hear from you. To affirm your willingness and cooperation to my proposal please do so by email, stating your full name, date of birth, telephone number and fax number. I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this email as soon as possible via my private email andychang2011@yahoo.com.hk or call +60176193912 and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity. I look forward to your quick reply.


Best Regards.
Andy Chang
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet