Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Direkt Bank Scam

Hello,

I am Mr. Stanley Winnik, a Director with Direkt Bank. I am writing you for a possible business transfer worth GBP 17,000,000.00.

It will be in my interest to finish this business transaction with you hoping that you will not cheat or blackmail me at the conclusion of this transaction because I have planned it for a very long time. At the moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your positive response is received.

If you can be a collaborator to this business transaction, please indicate your positive interest immediately for us to proceed by sending your response. I assure you that this deal is worth taking and highly profitable.

If you are interested in this deal, please contact me via e-mail: gogogra@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and attention.

Warmest regards,
Stanley Winnik
Director
Direktbank NV
Amsterdam Area, Netherlands
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet