Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Ralph Poole Scam

From Mr. Ralph Poole
17 Seventh Avenue Manor Park
London, United Kingdom
Zip Code: E12 5JL
Ph +447024062637
Fax:+447006001559


Dear Partner,



How are you and the family, with hope that all is well with you. I am seeking for an investment opportunity in your country or location into tourism, agriculture, health sector etc. We can both go into joint partnership investment and once we are agreed with the terms and condition. We can go ahead. I would like to invest part of my family finances inherited £10.5M in your country under your care and full management alongside with me.



I am writing you from London, a citizen of United Kingdom former Manager of rural and urban development under the United Kingdom ministry of works and housing UK. I am soliciting for your candid support in holding a significant investment project with you in the above mentioned areas but if there is any other area that you have in mind, please feel free to introduce to me. Kindly furnish me with the information of yourself if you are willing to assist me.



I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this request may have caused you but will be very glad if I have your advice and assistance to work together with me regards to this project. I anticipate to hear from you urgently via my following private email id: pooleralph@yahoo.com or a call for more details.



Best Regards
Mr. Ralph Poole
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet