Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Tracy Smith Scam

Dear Friend,


I am Gen. Tracy J. Smith of the US Army base in FOB Delaram, Afghanistan. I have $10M Dollars on an oil and mining deal here in Kabul, Afghanistan with an Afghanistan citizen and because of my status as a soldier in the US Army, I can not transfer the money to my country of origin because of security reasons, query and questions from the US Government.

Am search for some one that is capable of handling and trustful and someone that have the fear of God that can help me. I have made arrangement with an United Nation diplomatic company agent which a friend introduce me to the company that can move the money through diplomatic packaged out from Afghanistan.

Dear Sir I am offering 20% of the total sum to whom so ever that will help me to receive the money for me,and 5% of this money will be offset to any expenses that might be incurred during this transaction, such expenses taxations, telephone bills and miscellaneous. After deducting all expenses from the 5% the balance would be added to my 80% in his country before my arrival in your country in future to get the money.

Dear Sir I will like us to keep a low profile on this transaction and let’s keep it a top secret between you and me and I will like us to communicate through email for security purpose.



I wait to hear from you my dear friend.

Regards,
General Tracy J. Smith
+13053206678
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet