Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Eich Andreas Scam

Dear,

I understand that through Internet is not the best way to link up with you because of the confidentiality which my proposal demands.

However, I have already sent you this same letter one month ago, but I am not sure if it did get to you since because I did not hear from you, hence I am constrained to reach you through the Internet which has been abused over the years.

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect, trust and humanity, I am Eich Andreas of 16 years old, daughter to late Mr. Andreas Schranner a German who worked at Mount Resource Ltd. A geologist by profession who died since 2000 along with my younger ones Katharina, Maximilian and my mother Mrs. Maria Andreas.

Ever since this incident occurred, I have been leaving with my only aunt and her husband here in England. Just of recent I got information from my father's attorney lawyer that my aunt and her husband are making arrangement to claim the only money 670.000 Euro my father will to me . The lawyer has advised me to do something fast before it will be too late.

I have contacted you to stand as my trustee so the entire fund will be transferred to your account for you to put the fund in any profitable business right there in your country or you keep the 75% in your account until I complete my education. I promise to give you 25% of this fund for helping me which is approximately 167,500 Euro.

If this business proposition offends your moral values, please do accept my apology. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinarily confidential. Whatever your decision, write me back via eich1234@live.co.uk.

Best Regards,
Eich Andreas
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet