Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Amadou Charlse Scam

Good day,

I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you.I humbly crave your indulgence to read this e-mail with all seriousness of purpose devoid of any doubt in your mind because this project is based on trust, confidentiality and sincerity of purpose in order to have an acceptable meeting of the minds.

I am a staff of Bank of Africa Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, I am writing following an opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to both of us.In my department I discovered a left over sum of $4.2million in an account that used to belong to one of our foreign customers late Mr Hazim Ibrahim who died without a next of kin indicated to the Bank Management.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/will beneficiary to the deceased so that this said funds will be paid to you. This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages,45% to you and 55% to me. If you accept to work with me, kindly contact me for more details via amadoucharlse@mynet.com

Regards,
Mr Amadou Charlse
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet