Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Greg Williams and Associates Scam

Law Chamber Principal Attorney
Greg Williams and Associates
44, Kofo Abayomi Avenue
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria

Dear Respectful,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited email to you. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database on your country. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events.

I am Barrister Gregory Williams, Personal Attorney to Late Engineer Thomas A, who deposited sum of $16.4M with a bank before he died. I want to present you to the bank as a relative to my late client, so we can get the fund transfer into your account safely. By accepting this business offer, you will be entitle with 40% of the total funds. Contact me back with your full name, home address, phone and fax numbers for further details.

I await to hear back from you.

Regards,
Barrister Greg Williams
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet