Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Business Ventures Scam

Dear Intending Associate,

With due respect to your person, I kindly wish to ask for your attention and due to the urgency of this transaction. I got your contact information from a reputable business and professional directory of your country which gives me assurance of your legibility as a business person.

I am a freelance, independent investment broker based here in Britain. Due to my privileged Spanish background, I have been consulted by an erstwhile Councillor, a Real Estate Mogul and a top ranking member of the ruling party in Marbella Spain.

My client now wishes to channel $150 million into an interest yielding business ventures. He looks to make this business investment discreetly under discretionary asset management arrangement. I am seeking a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or set up a new bank account to receive this fund, even an empty account can serve this purpose, or you help to seek an honest and, reliable businessman who can assist us.

We have agreed to start the first transfer with $45,000.000 and upon the successful business transfer of the first $45 million without hitches or disappointment from you I shall reapply for the remittance of the balance of the fund to your nominated account.

I have contacted you on the consideration that I could discuss with you on the possibility of my client placing this fund with you for management either in your existing establishment or other venture to be undertaken at your discretion under terms to be agreed upon. He prefers that this investment be made in your country.

I would be expecting your response in order that we may discuss further in detail .

Yours faithfully,
Dr David B. Ellis
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet