Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Ali Mubarak Scam

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Ali Mubarak, a relative to the Ex Egyptian President Mubarak and worked under his cabinet. I am from Egypt. I am contacting you for help in securing my fund to your country due to the current political instability in our country. Once again I am a relative to the formal president and I was formally working under his cabinet.

I deposited some fund with a firm for safe keeping and I need your assistance to retrieve the fund from the firm as my partner before the probe starts as I can not travel out of my country at the moment I will come for the fund as soon as everything stabilize, if you will be interested to assist me please your response is needed urgently.

You can reply me via my alternative email address alimu123@live.co.za.

Regards,
Mr Ali Mubarak
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet