Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Tony Pham Scam

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose in which I decide to contact you as I believe you will be of great assistance to me. Meanwhile, it's just my urgent need for foreign business partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds $11.5 million of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash.

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40. If you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.

Have a great day.

Yours,
Dr. Tony Pham
Email: tony0pham@voila.fr
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet