Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Alliot Groups Scam

I am Ian Davies, an accredited vendor of Alliot Groups, a subsidiary firm of Emirates International Holding or EIH, a private equity funds holding company that focuses on hedge funds.

I have contacted you in the hope that you can be my associate to assume the new recipient of a Fixed Income Deposit, valued at 25M USD. Once I file your details as the new recipient to the funds, the funds will be approved through the Automated Clearing House or ACH, a facility used by financial institutions to distribute electronic debit and credit entries to bank accounts and settle such entries. Under the automated clearing house system.

Once your details is approved as the new recipient, a credit advice will be issued in your favor and the funds will clear in your account within three banking days. I am willing to give you 40% which is 10M USD as your commission out of the 25M USD for your assistance in providing an account to clear the funds. I am confident you will be honest enough to adhere to our agreed commissions in spite of the 25M USD coming through your account.

I will need you to forward me your legal names address and phone to file your details on the fund as the new recipient in this first quarter of the financial fiscal year 2011

Looking forward to working with you.

Ian Davies
Accredited Vendor
Alliot Groups PS
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet