Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Howard Robinson Scam

My Good Friend,

Please am sorry for bugging into your privacy l thought l could trust you.

My name is Dr. Howard Robinson, I am the Regional Director of Wolverine Security Finance London.

I write to share this confidential business transaction with you.We had a foreign client who deposited a huge sum of money $10 Million US with our Company here in Africa. Eventually the client is dead and since the incidence, no body has come for the claim of this fund as the next of kin.

A situation I have monitored closely with my position as the regional director of this Company for many years. Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before his death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past years, I have removed the file to my private vault..

I hereby write to solicit for your assistance to present you as the next of kin as every other arrangement has being concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner to enable me move the fund to his account.

This does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal documentations will be handled by me. I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message and I will furnish you with details.

Your interest will be negotiable before we commence the operation. Your immediate respond to this mail, is highly anticipated.

My Best Regards,
Dr. Howard Robinson
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet