Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Jennifer Cole Scam

From Miss Jennifer Cole

My Dearest,

Sorry to intrude into your privacy as i hope that this mail meet you in good sense of mind. However, Let me seize this opportunity to introduce myself to you before I go ahead. I am Miss Jennifer Cole, 23 years old and a citizen of France by birth but currently residing in Abidjan the capital city of Ivory Coast here in Africa. My parents are from the Republic of Sierra Leone ,my father was a wealthy prominent cocoa merchant in our country before his death.

My father, Desmond Cole, had a ghastly motor accident two weeks after his arrival from Abidjan Ivory Coast where he went on an investment negotiation with my mother in which my mother died on the spot.

My father died four days after in the hospital but before he finally died, he informed me that he deposited the sum of $10.5M in a bank here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire and that he intended to invest this money in the opening of a cocoa processing company here in Cote d' Ivoire with the help of his Ivorian friend. He gave me the documents meant for these deposit of the money and that I should seek for a reliable and God fearing foreign partner who will assist me to transfer this money out of this country for investment purpose.

After a three days of fasting and prayer, I decided to contact you to solicite for your assistance in transferring this money to your account in your country. I have arrived in Abidjan Ivory Coast and located the bank where my late father deposited this money and confirmed the deposit.

What you have to do now is to provide me a safe and secure accont where the money will be transferred into. After the succesful transfer of this money to your account, I and my Brother will come over to meet you in your country as to continue our education while you will invest this money for us in any lucrative business in your country.

Let me inform you that this transaction is legal and 100% risk free. Moreover, I will be giving you the 25% of the total money after the transfer to your account in your country and you will still be my investment manager.

Please let me hear what you have to say immediately so that we can proceed as I do not want us to stay long in this country due to the present political problem over here.

Thanks and may God bless you, as I wait to hear from you immediately.

Yours Sincerely,
Jennifer Cole
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet