Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Collin Shands Scam

Dear Respect One,

First, let me introduce myself once more, I am barrister Collin Shands. I am married and a father of four children. I am a senior advocate here in United Kingdom London. My jurisdiction is Civil Law and Property Consultant. Though my proposition was rather self-explanatory but for purpose of clarity, let me use this medium to further brief you, particularly on the mods of actualizing this laudable project. My contacting you does not suggest that you are biologically related to the deceased, I will fix up your name as the next of kin as the lawyer to convince the Bank that a relationship exist between the two of you by extension of family lineage, the death certificate and other documents regarding this transaction will be sent to you in due time.and all i have been avoiding is all about scam in the internet

Since the death of my client, all the efforts of the bank to locate a beneficiary failed, this is the reason they contacted me to trace his relatives. This is a clean deal. There is no risk to this transaction, as we will process all the required documents by Law for a beneficiary claim. There is no other living relative, Actually, my client was born by two migrant workers that came to Asian in the 50`s. In this transaction, we will go step by step, first with the legal documents to back up the claim and secondly, the monetary documents for the transfer. I am therefore counting on your co-operation to make this work out. I am very optimistic we can pull this through with your support.

Yours Sincerely,
Collin Shands Esq,
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet