Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Jessica Peterson Scam

From: Miss. Jessica Peterson
Abidjan, Ivory Coast.

Dear,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.

My name is Miss Jessica Peterson, the only child of late Mr. and Mrs. Phillip Peterson. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death on April 02, 2009 by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business deal. Some months after the death of my father, two of my uncles conspired against me and sold my father's properties to a Chinese businessman all because I am a girl.

After many weeks, I opened my father's briefcase and saw some documents which my late father used and deposited money in a Bank here in Ivory Coast with my name as the next of kin. I have tried to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. The Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my present status does not permit me by the local laws to clear money or make a transfer of money into an account. He advised me to provide a trustee who will help me and invest the money or I should wait till when I will be 25 years old according to the law of Ivory Coast.

I have chosen to contact you and would like you to take me as your own blood and help me. I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to kill me. The amount is Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($10,500,000.00) and I have confirmed it from the bank. You will help me to place the money in a more profitable business investment in your Country. You will also help by getting a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Please do keep this only to yourself. I beg you not to disclose it to anyone until I come over to your country, because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Sincerely yours
Miss Jessica Peterson.
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet