Federal Funding and Grants

Search This Blog

Shalla Bruce Scam

My Dearest friend,

Greeting to you and How are you today all together with your family I am Miss Shalla Bruce, the only daughter of my late parents. I need your help to retrived the consignment that my late Father deposited with a security company and to transfer the consignment fund my father left for me in the security company before he died.

I want to invest the money in your country and continue my studies.the money is $9million I will give you 20% of the total money for your help. I assure you in the name of the almighty Lord and I will tell you more about this project Once you get back to me and also send you my pictures I am waiting for your urgent reply

I will be expecting your reply. Thanks and God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Shalla Bruce
Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet